- Submissions Due: NOON on Friday, October 20, 2017
- Finalists Announced: Friday, November 3, 2017
- Competition Date for all Tracks: Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- Location and Time of Competition for each Track:
Health Care Services & Technologies – Thursday, November 9 at 5:00 p.m.; Room 223, Rouss & Robertson Halls, McIntire School
Social Entrepreneurship – Thursday, November 9 at 5:00 p.m.; Great Hall in Garrett Hall, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
Consumer/Business-to-Business – Thursday, November 9 at 5:00 p.m.; Room 225, Rouss & Robertson Halls, McIntire School
Science/Technology/Innovation – Thursday, November 9; Rice Hall, Room 130, School of Engineering and Applied Science
UVA-Wise – Submissions Due by 5:00 p.m. on 21 October; Competition on 8 November at 1:00 p.m. in the Dogwood Room
Teams and individuals wishing to compete in the Concept Competition must submit an Executive Summary, as outlined below, describing the business concept and team. Your Executive Summary should address the concerns described in the Judging Guidelines for the Concept Stage of the E-Cup.
The Executive Summary has the following guidelines:
- No greater than three pages in length;
- Using a font no smaller than 10-points;
- With no smaller than one-inch margins; and
- No greater than three additional pages of appendix materials
On a separate page, please list the following Contact information:
- Fist and Last Name (i.e., Family and Given names), School, if applicable (e.g., SEAS, Curry), and intended Graduation Year, if applicable, for a point of contact;
- Email and telephone number for point of contact;
- Name(s), School(s), and intended Graduation Year of all team members;
Once both the executive summary and contact information page are ready, please Upload your submissions to the appropriate track of the Concept competition via Startup Compete using the following format for labeling your document: VentureName_LastName_Concept.doc.